More immersive visuals
I want to share with you guys my own SweetFX preset because i think with this game looks more immersive.
Second goal was to create better visual experience without sygnificant loss of fps. This could lower fps for 1-2fps or even nothing. I think its a good score.
I suggest to use it with TAA AntyAliasing because grass or flowers looks better with distance, more natural and smooth. This will cost more FPS so its optional.
– Eliminated weird blue tint from light (visible in main menu by pressing “Scroll Lock” key to turn effect ON/OFF).
– Added little more warm sun tint.
– Little more sharper textures.
– Tweaked Lift Gamma and Tonemap for better light shadow contrast. (Best look in sunny weather).
– Added Curves to keep balance between contrast and saturation.
1. Paste all files in Fallout 4 folder, for example: “..\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4”
2. Run the game and enjoy.
If you are not satified, you can simply delete this preset by put this files to bin:)
– SweetFX (folder)
– ReShade32.dll or Reshade64.dll (depends on system)