Courser X-92 Power Suit Male Addon
Remember if you do not want to use the female version, you do not need to install or download any female body mods. All that will happen is odd
skin texture for any female that wears the armor.
This is a male addon for the mod Courser X-92 Power Suit CBBE and PipBoy, the original mod is amazing looking but had no male version so I decided to make one.
There are two options available right now Original and Zipped, the original is based on the Slooty Vault Jumpsuit mesh and the zipped provided a more modest option.
You must pick one or the other, you can not have both installed currently. I may make version where you can have both later on depending on how the mod is received.
Fallout 4: version 184.108.40.206
Courser X-92 Power Suit CBBE and PipBoy:
Due to the limited mesh modding tools available to me currently there are a few issues with the meshes, I can NOT fix these yet but I am trying to find ways around them.
1. Gapping in the neck and wrists, the wrists (very minor) and the neck have small gaps this is due to the program I have to use to weight/rig the meshes. The wrists are very minor, but the neck can be noticeable. If you have issues with the neck gap try the Zipped version instead it has no neck gapping.
2. Belt weight/rigging, the belts can sometimes stretch and clip under the arms. This is due to me not being able to do a more detailed weight painting in my 3D program, it is not bad but I thought I should mention it.
FAQ / Troubleshooting
Q: Where are the tattoos/piercings from?!
A: The tattoos are my own making and will not be up for download, the piercings are all WIPs while I try to figure out how to get them to conform to heads.
Q: Can you make a female zipped version of this mod?
A: There are already tons of modders who work on the female mods, I am sure they can handle a zipped version. So NO I currently have no plans for a female version.
Q: Can you wear aromor/Ballistic Weave over the suit?
A: If you download the A. Courser X-92 Power Suit No Restrictions option found on the main files page.
Q: The suit is purple/invisible/crashed my game?!
A: You need the REQUIRED main file or it will cause problems.
Q: Where do you get the suit at?
A: “You can craft the Power Suit, Goggles, Modules and Fusion Cores at the chemistry station.”
Q: I think your disgusting making tight fitting male clothing, it makes me uncomfortable to see men used this way!
A: Well now you know how I as a female feel about 80% of the female mods made. Equality its great. Not your taste, then please move on to another mod.
Set up you ini for mods:
Add these lines to your FO4 ini files
Path Example: Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4Prefs.ini
Path Example: Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4Custom.ini
There are two ways to install:
– Use NMM to install the mod for you.
– Download and install the mod manually.
Nexus Mod Manager:
1. Click the ‘Download with manager’ button on top of the file.
2. The mod can be activated in NMM’s mod list when the mod downloaded fully. Double-click on the mod to start the installation.
3. Install the mod.
1. Use 7zip to extract the files. Extract the mod to a random folder, NOT your Data folder.
2. Manually go through and select Meshes Folder, do not go into the subfolders you want the main ones named Meshes.
3. Place the Meshes and Texture folders into your Data folder found where you installed Fallout 4 at. Example: Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data
4. Say YES when/if it asks to overwrite anything.
Unequip the armor from your characters first.
Nexus Mod Manager:
1. Select the mod you want to uninstall.
2. Select deactivate selected mod.
1nivDX Courser X-92 Power Suit Male.esp
Should not conflict with any other mods, so long as they do not edit the armor addon (where the meshes are) which most mods should not.
– Initial release
CREDITS & PERMISSIONS
Nivea: for the male meshes.
nsk13: for the amazing armor textures and the main .esp.
DixiePig: for the suit mesh.
ousnius: for the bodyslide program I used to get the meshes into the game.
This is my first mod release for Fallout 4, so until I am happy with the meshes you must ASK me to use any of the meshes in this mod. You may however make .esp patches or edits without requiring permission, so long as the meshes are not included.
Once I am happy with the mod not blowing up peoples computers I will then edit the permissions, until then just PM me about using the meshes.
None of my mods may be used in ANY paid mods, IF you got permission to use my mod from me you do NOT have permission to use it in a sale.
You can find me on many different forums, all under the same name Nivea I check all my mail often. Your best bet is Nexus though.
Official oblivion forum: