e Are The Minutemen – Horizon patch
Compatibility patch for We Are The Minutemen 7.6 and Horizon 1.8
What was done in the patch:
– basic adjustments
– NPC: adjusted perks, loot
– armor , horizon editing
– level lists: level adjustments
– recipes use Horizon components
You will have the opportunity to hire several accompanying minutemans after completing “Old guns”. Don’t be in a hurry to rejoice. These are the most ordinary guys who die quickly enough.
– As stated, with the” “Command Table” the Player can create Minutemen settlers called “Local Minutemen”
– When a player crafts Minutemen using the new “Command Table” feature, the Minutemen will appear in your inventory.
– Discard them (like an ordinary item) and they will appear in game for duty.
– The game mechanics don’t take them into account immediately, thus before you can give them orders the player must either:
1. Make a quick save and then immediately load that quick save
2. OR leave the settlement where you created the new Minutemen by fast travel or move a long way away from the settlement and after leaving the settlement by either method return to the settlement.
NOTE : Minutemen in your inventory will disapear if you make a save and load, so once you created them, discard them. Don’t forget to assign them to a settlement.