GGPW V 3.2 HD – White Plasma Promo Version
Gorgeous Glowing Plasma Weapons V 3.2 HD – White Plasma Promo Version by Diranar
This is a Plasma Weapons Retexture and effect Color changer for Fallout 4 – now with NMM Installer and Options
it will change the Plasma Color from Green on all Weapon Parts, Effects, Projectile, Hits and Crits to White.
This is a Custom Retexture of the Plasma Weapons and their Effects with more Details and Glow on the different Weapon Parts for Fallout 4.
New Feature : Now with both working Enviromental Mapping and Glowmaps at the same Time !
Now the Weapons look like i wanted them, that is why this is V3.0.
The Weapon Textures have twice the Vanilla Texture Resolution for more Gorgeousness.
Is is a white only Version of my Main Gorgeous Glowing Plasma Weapons Mod that features eight different available Colors, you can get it here : LINK
I modded this because i like the Plasma Weapons of the Fallout Series since the first part. What i missed first was Glow, then i wanted more Colors. After that i wanted better Details and higher Resolution Textures. The Brew here is the evolution of my Modding Knowledge and my Taste for more and better Details…
I thought that the Vanilla Plasma Weapons lack of different Details, so i remade the Textures and added some Copper, Better Cables, Fabric, different newer Metall and Plasma in different Colors with gloweffect.
This is what the Mod does:
– Overrides Plasma Weapon Textures with White Color, more Copper and Details on Cables, Screws,Fabric,
Metall and new Plasma on different Weapon Parts
– Overrides Plasma Projectile to White Color
– Overrides Weapon Muzzleflash to White Color
– Overrides Weapon Lensflares to White Color
– Overrides Normal Hits to White Color
– Overrides Critical Hits to White Color
– Overrides Plasma Goo Puddle to White Color
This Mod has been Made with the help of :
FO4edit : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737/?
Fomod Maker : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6575/?
Material Editor by Ousnius : http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3635/?
The Mods and Tricks of the Users Mazerious and Nsk13.
Thanks for your help 🙂
>>>>>The files will override your existing Vanilla Plasma Weapon Textures and Effects, and here’s how to :<<<<<
I Recommend on using a mod Manager like the NexusModManager
You can Choose the Color you want on Installing the Mod with NMM.
1. First you need to Copy the Rootfiles :
1.0 copy the included Textures Folder to Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data
1.1 copy the included Materials Folder to Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data
1.2 copy the included Meshes Folder to Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data
2. Then you need to copy the White Color Effect by Opening the White Plasma Effect Folder :
2.0.Copy the included .esp to Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data
2.1.Copy the included Textures Folder to Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data
2.2.Copy the included Meches Folder to Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data
(or just copy the whole Content of the Folder to your Data Directory)
In the End it should look like This and the mod will work correctly [xxx] are Directorys :[Fallout 4] [Fallout 4]—[Data] [Fallout 4]—[Data]—Glorious_Glowing_Plasma_Weapons_by_Diranar.esp
[Fallout 4]—[Data]—[Materials] [Fallout 4]—[Data]—[Meshes] [Fallout 4]—[Data]—[Textures]
3. Have Fun !
If you Use a Mod Manager you can easily deinstall it with a button.
If you want to deinstall the mod manually, this is a quiete complicated mod, and i recommended to us a Mod-Manager, woo…so…:
1.0 Delete this .esp in your Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data
2.0 Delete any Plasma directory in your
– Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\weapons and
– Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\weapons and
– Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\materials directory.
3.0 Delete this file in your Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\effects\ShaderParticles directory :
4.0 Delete these files in your Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\effects directory :
– CritSkeletonFemale.nif , – CritSkeletonWithMeat.nif
– ImpactPlasmaLarge.nif , – ImpactPlasmaPileSplat.nif , – ImpactPlasmaSmall.nif
– MPSPlasmaFlamerSprayFire01.nif , – MPSPlasmaImpactSparks.nif , – MPSPlasmaPileImpacts.nif
– MPSPlasmaPileMist.nif , – MPSPlasmaTrail.nif , – MPSPlasmaWaveImpact.nif , – MuzPlasmaRifle.nif
– PlasmaProjectile01.nif , – PlasmaProjectileSmall.nif
5.0 Delete these files in your Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\weapons\Plasma directory :
– FlamerNozzle.nif , – FlamerNozzle_1.nif
– MoldedGrip.nif , – MoldedGrip_1.nif
– PlasmaCell.nif, – PlasmaCell_1.nif , – PlasmaCellMagazine.nif
– PlasmaReceiver.nif, – PlasmaReceiver_1.nif
– RifleStock01.nif , – RifleStock01_1.nif
– RiotGrip.nif, – RiotGrip_1.nif
– ShotgunBarrel.nif , – ShotgunBarrel_1.nif
– SniperBarrel.nif , – SniperBarrel_1.nif
– SniperStock.nif , – SniperStock_1.nif
– SpinBarrel.nif , – SpinBarrel_1.nif
6. Delete this file in your Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\textures\Decals directory:
7. Delete this file in your Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\\textures\effects directory :
8. Delete these files in your Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\\effects\gradients directory :
– PlasmaExplosionsGrad.dds , – PlasmaFluidGrad.dds , – Plasmagrad.dds
– PlasmaGrenadeGrad.dds, – PlasmaImpactWaveGrad.dds , – PlasmaThrowerGrad01.dds
… Credits and Thanks …
Thanks to Mazerious, with his Mod i learned to alter Plasma Projectile Color, was allowed to use it in my Mod.
his Mod can be found here : Link
Thanks to Nsk13, with his Courser X-92 Mod i learned to mix Enviromental Maping with Glowmaps.
his Mods can be found here : Link