Long Loading Times Fix
F4SE plugin to fix long loading times. This was achieved by speeding up slow locations in game code that are slowing down other loading threads.
Other features of the mod:
– Fixed long black loading screens
– Reduce time when moving between locations using an elevator
– Reduce loading time when revisiting recently visited locations
– Fix in-game vertical sync for high frame rate monitors
– Ability to select loading screens (only with 3D model / only black loading screens)
– Speed up the transition animation to the loading screen and out
You can customize the mod using the LongLoadingTimesFix.ini file.
Fallout 4 Script Extender (F4SE) – Read the installation instructions carefully and always launch the game through F4SE.
Use any mod manager or unpack the archive manually into the game folder.
– When using ENB, disable ForceVSync and EnableFPSLimit in the enblocal.ini file.
– In the graphics card control panel, set the “Vertical Sync” option to “Application Driven”.
– Manage the “EnableVSync” setting and FPS limit in the mod’s settings.
– HighFPSPhysicsFix_custom.ini file is used for compatibility with High FPS Physics Fix mod.