MAX FPS Ultra Med with low Shadows
CFG for max fps while maintaining image quality.
1. Backup your old inis in Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\
2. Extract these cfgs to Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\
3. open Fallout4prefs.ini and edit sD3DDevice=”AMD Radeon R9 200 Series” to whats in your old ini file.
4. edit iSize H=1080 iSize W=1920 to perferred resolution.
5. Save and close. Now open Fallou4.ini and edit iNumHWThreads=6 to the number of threads your processor supports. (google processor name + threads)
6. Save and close. Now right click on each file and select Properties, turn files read only mode. Then start your game and enjoy the cfg!
****** I found an awesome tweak that could potentially work with every cfg, its the best single tweak ive found so far.
1. Download and install Process Lasso and start fallout 4.
2. Alt tab and find Fallout 4 in process Lasso, then right click it and set the following:
Priority Class: Current > High
I/O Priority: Current > Normal
Memory Priority: Current > Normal
Application power profile: High Performance
This increased the games performance and smoothness alot. I use it with my latest cfg, 60+fps most times.
If you try the config but feel like you want to change parts of it then just remove read only, start launcher and edit your settings then start game, alt tab and set both to read only again.