MP-47 B Prototype Medic PowerArmor – T-51 Standalone Paint
Prototype Medic PowerArmor has the ability to administer Stimpaks, which it will do if the wearer’s health drops below 20%, as well as increases the Intelligence of the user who carries it.
MP-47 B Prototype Medic PowerArmor features:
– Medic Pump: Detects hits during combat and automatically uses a stimpak when health is low.
– Internal Database: Increases Intelligence when applied to all pieces.
– Rad scrubbers: Removes the radiation normal accumulated when drinking and eating from irradiated sources.
This mod add a standalone paint for the T-51 power armor. It auto applies Stimpaks when health drops below 20% (Exactly the same functions as the Medic Pump) and increases the Intelligence when all the pieces are painted. You can wear any additional module of the PA Torso without losing the ability of apply automatically Stimpacks.
Note: This is the first version, textures and functionality will be improved in future releases.
– Add a custom voice similar to the voice of EDI from Mass Effect. (If anyone knows how to add it without G.E.C.K., please let me know.)
– I’m open to requests.
– 1.2 | Update textures. Added “Rad scrubbers” feature.
– 1.1 |Textures dirtiest.
– 1.0 | Initial Release.
– 1.1a | Textures less worn and more clean.