Nifskope Arrow helper objects
This is a set of 6 arrows with 0 transforms for use in Nifskope to assist in lining up things like the connect points or shell ejection in weapons.
How to use:
1. Pick an arrow that roughly points in the direction of what you want to change in Nifskope such as the shell start location and angle then copy branch and paste the branch into your new .nif.
2. click the BSConnectPoint::Parents and expand the Connect Points until you find the one you want.
3. Copy the translation and rotation info to the arrow. With the Submachine gun the arrow pointing up translates perfectly.
4. Move and point the arrow to the location and direction you want.
5. Copy the direction and location over to the connect point.
6. Delete the arrow from the .nif and save.