PexInspector v0.1 Alpha Release
A Tool to modify Compiled Papyrus Scripts (.PEX) files
Works for both Fallout 4 and Skyrim.
This tool is still in alpha and may contain a lot of unknown bugs so use with caution.
All scripts that you save will automatically have a backup created, so in worst case scenario you can just revert back.
Pex Files to modify?
I have included a “pexlibrary.zip” with this package that includes all Fallout 4 .PEX files available.
Unzip this one and you should be ready to start modding!
There are nothing special, after unzipping the package you should be able to run it by starting PapyrusDotNet.PexInspector.exe
It does however require .NET Framework 4.5.2 to be installed. If you do not have it installed already, you can download it
If you have any questions, you can add me on skype: zerratar
Or send me an email: email@example.com, or why not just by pm on Nexusmods forums? My username is: zerratar
PexInspector is open source and is part of PapyrusDotNet which can be found on github
* Edit / Remove / Add Instructions
* Edit / Remove / Add Parameters
* Edit / Remove / Add Method Variables
To Come In The Future
* Edit / Remove / Add Properties
* Edit / Remove / Add Fields
* Add / Remove Methods
* Edit / Remove / Add States
* Edit / Remove / Add Structs (Fallout 4 only)
* Pex Validator ( Verify the PEX files to make sure that they will work )
PexInspector has been used for
* So Much Productivity (Workshop Productivity Multiplied by 10)
* You are Very Special (Increase Youre SPECIAL stats gain to 25 instead of 1)