Pose01: (belows are the item mod in the screenshot, not included in this mod)
1) foot mesh from FO4 CBBE alpha release. No more terrible vanilla monster feet.
2) Tachi (the longer katana), Kimono, and Ceta are all ported from china/japan Skyrim mods. I don’t know who is the author because I cannot read Japanese … (but FO4 one still buggy, I don’t know how to render it double-side, bad skinwrap for skirts, no havok physics…)
Pose02: all vanilla except this pose of course.
This mod currently has 2 pose only, but I will append more when I feel it’s time to make one.
(so far I’m working on Darth-Vader armor, if no accident, there will be some Jedi-style poses soon. )
**Note: These are just for screenshot purpose only, and it may looks awful from a certain angle. Sometimes to make nicely screenshot, you just need use console to adjust position/angle or so.
[HOW TO INSTALL]
1) use NMM (MUST use the latest version), or download manually and then extract it to data folder
2) remember to update your fallout.ini to read customized content
(for example: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\ )
PS1: there is a good tutorial about FO4 mod installation, checking it if you don’t know how.
[HOW TO USE IT]
WARNING: make a SAVE FIRST, the pose/animation may make your 3rd camera weird. If so, tell me.
1) in console, select the desired actor, and then type “playidle idlepointing”. This will give you few seconds of predefined frozen stance. you can use “tgp” to stop the game and take screenshots.
1) Highflex who made a excellent hkx2fbx conversion tools. (32-bit only)
2) Canderes509@youtube, your Skyrim animation tutorial video is awesome.
2) Everyone who ever contributed to the Skyrim animation tools since I just inspired from the forum thread.