Power Armor Lining Mod
This mods allow you to modified T-60 power armor to match the stat of X-01 Mk. VI. With this, you can have the stat of X-01 Mk. VI with other power armor model.
To make this new mod for your older model of power armor, you need to have “Level 4 Science” and “Level 4 Armorer” perk.
– Added another power armor model (T-45 and T-51).
– Added 2 option. “All” and “Scale”.
“All” means all “Model G” power armor will have the same stat as X-01 Mk. VI.
“Scale” will make all “Model G” power armor to have the same stat as its upper tier (Example :- T-45g will have the same stats as T-51f.”)
[NOTE] Please delete/remove older version of this mod (T-60NewLiningMod.esp) before updating to a new one.
Installation without mod manager.
1. Download and extract “PALiningMod-All.esp” OR “PALiningMod-Scale.esp” to Fallout 4 folder (Fallout 4/Data).
2. Go to Appdata folder “C:\Users\”YourPcName”\AppData\Local\Fallout4” (you can type %appdata% to your windows search at start menu).
3. Open plugins.txt file and add “PALiningMod-All.esp” OR “PALiningMod-Scale.esp” to the end of the file and save it.
# This file is used by Fallout4 to keep track of your downloaded content.
# Please do not modify this file.
4.Save the file, and set as read-only.
Done with FO4Edit.