Simply Better Laser Sound FX
Let’s keep it simple and short. I was a bit of disappointed by default Laser Rifle/ Pistol sound fx. It’s boring and kinda blank.
So, this is my Simply Better Laser Sound FX replacement. It will replace ONLY pistol and rifle sound fx.
Gatling, Auto Rifle/ Pistol and Musket sound NOT INCLUDED. I feel they kinda OK for the time being (prob change/ tweak those later).
– Contains “SUBTLE” and “POWERFUL” versions –
– SUBTLE: feels more natural and fluid and not so annoying but close to default –
– POWERFUL: just a replacement with default Musket sound (loud and powerful: FEEL MA LASA YOU PUNK!) –
– Both versions contains NPC distant sound fx’s to match (close, medium, far) player sound –
– Both versions interchangeable –
– Copy “Sound” folder (MAIN MOD) in to “Data” folder (“Fallout4.exe” location) –
– Open “Fallout4.ini” located in “C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\MY GAMES\FALLOUT4” folder –
– Scroll Down to “[Archive]” and replace “sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\” WITH (NO QUOTES, OFC) –
“sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, Textures\, Meshes\, Scripts\, Sound\, Music\, Misc\, Shadersfx\, Interface\, Programs\, Materials\”
(THIS SHOULD ACCOUNT FOR ALL MODS)
– Repeat same procedure for “Fallout4_Default.ini” (“Fallout4.exe” location). This will prevent “Fallout4.ini” overwriting –
My other mods:
Simply Awesome PIP-Boy