Ultrawide Resolution Tweaks
This file makes several adjustments to the UI for 2560×1080 and 3440×1440 resolutions to make it a bit more bearable until a proper fix comes along. Thanks to Haldi and all the other posters at wsgf.org for sharing their knowledge, the only thing I did was cobble together what they discovered.
5760×1080 and other triple wide resolution fixes can be found in the multi-monitor gaming forum at wsgf.org
Replace \Fallout 4\Data\Fallout4 – Interface.ba2 with the appropriate file, don’t forget to backup the original.
– Background shade still present in some UI elements.
– Sniper scope does not fill entire screen.
– power armor HUD can be adjusted with .ini tweaks found here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=554149762
– Fixed compass shade (thanks demon655)
– 3440×1440 only, forgot to repack new scope file. Sorry!
– Removed background shade from more elements
– Fixed load screen issues