America Rising 2 – Legacy of the Enclave
You”ve found yourself in a world that is now foreign to you. Everything you once loved and held dear has been taken in the blink of an eye – replaced instead by a vile and twisted wasteland. What if you had a way to bring it all back? Is it all too good to be true?
The long-awaited remake + remaster of America Rising – A Tale of the Enclave – America Rising 2 offers players a brand new way to complete the Fallout 4 Main Quest with the Enclave, helping them gather their strength along the way… Or should you seek a different path, and destroy them once and for all?
– A 24 quest main storyline seamlessly integrated into Fallout 4 with meaningful player choice
– Help build the Enclave – or destroy them
– An evolving base that restores as you progress through the game
– Over 8000 lines of fully voice acted dialogue by a cast of 25 voice actors
– A large cast of unique characters
– One main companion and two additional followers
– Multiple new random encounters
– New Enclave equipment, settlement decorations and skins
– Multiple new locations and worldspaces
– An Enclave Radio station with music and announcements
– An Enclave Pip-Boy skin
– Repeatable quests
– Integration with Atlas Summit Redux if you have it installed
– America RIsing 2 cannot be used with America Rising 1 – they are critically incompatible.
– America Rising 2 has no external dependencies – you only need Fallout 4.
– The first quest will launch shortly after you load into the game – you may have to walk around from one location to another for it to trigger.
– You will be locked out of the Enclave questline if you have gone to Mass Fusion with another faction.
– If you are locked out of the Enclave questline, you will be able to destroy them with the Minutemen, Institute or Brotherhood of Steel if you advance far enough in their quests.
– If you have Vault-Tec Workshop installed, various pieces of gym equipment will be present on the Oil Rig.
– If you have Automaton installed and you have unlocked the Robot Workbench, one will be present on the Oil Rig.
– If you have Atlas Summit Redux installed, you will be able to send Enclave soldiers to the bunker when you get far enough along both quests by using the new Ham Radio close to Atlas Summit’s entrance.
– Official patches to add X-02 Power Armor, Hellfire Power Armor, Incinerators and more are available here: America Rising 2 – Patches and Resources.
– Modders resources and source code for America Rising 2 can be found here: America Rising 2 – Patches and Resources.
– Using Random Encounter Framework? Make sure you grab the America Rising 2 – Legacy of the Enclave patch so that the random encounters addedhave a more appropriate chance of triggering. Highly recommended. Thank you Glitchfinder!
– If you’re an FCOM user, MadGod has created an America Rising 2 patch – available on the FCOM mod page.