Butterfly Effect ENB
Hello everyone !!!
Here is my ENB preset for a soft reshaping. Rendering is close to vanilla game with a touch of sharpening, a little bit of vibrance and some light effects. I wanted to increase the game experience without distorting it.
/// What about FPS lost ?
On my config (2600K + 8Go + R9-290x) I lost less than 5 FPS. I think between 1 and 3 FPS lost, hard to know exactly when the score is so low.
/// How do I install it ?
1- Download latest version of ENBseries >> ENB series for Fallout 4
2- In your game folder extract: “d3d11.dll” + d3dcompiller_46e.dll” + “enblocal.ini”
( if you have CTD try this ENBlocal.ini >> ENBoost )
3- Download latest version of Reshade >> Reshade.me
4- In your game folder extract: “ReShade folder” + “ReShade.fx” + “ReShade64.dll”
5- Rename “ReShade64.dll” to “dxgi.dll”
6- Download “Butterfly effect” file.
7- Copy files into game folder, overwrite when asked.
Tips: if you want to remove FPS counter and the clock, go to ReShade\Common.cfg
#define RFX_ShowFPS 0
#define RFX_ShowClock 0
/// Recommanded MODs non-exhaustive list
– Darker Night from Unforbidable (options for my screenshoot: darkness level = Medium // Sky = Dark)
– A Little Bit of Green from dragonalex155
– Foggy Rooms Defogged from roxahris
– Lowered Weapons from lesma666
– Vivid Landscapes from Hein84
– Vivid Rocks from Hein84
– Gun Sounds redone from daxble321
– No more cash register sound from LiquiBronze
– Trues Storms from fadingsignal
– Water Enhancement Textures from SparrowPrince
– Realistic Ragdoll Force from dDefinder1
– Dead Body Collision from KiCHo666
– Enhances Blood Textures from dDefinder1
– Improved map with visible roads from mm137
– Pleasant UI from ImBlindMG
– Dynamic Muzzle Shadows from Troylrving
… Hope you like the result