Maxson’s battlecoat Standalone (Coat only) – Unisex
This is a standalone version of Maxson’s battlecoat, no inner armor, just provide his leather coat.
It can be worn over other outfits because it uses the slot of the Chest’s parts (Metal chest piece, Combat armor chest piece, etc) and it can be upgraded normally as the Maxson’s battlecoat, with ballistic weave.
I’ve called it “Leather Coat” in game, and you can get it through the command console, just type:
– help coat 4
– player.additem FormID 1
– I provide a version for Bodyslide, but I don’t know what I’ve done wrong that fails when click “Build”, you have to hold Ctrl and click Build, then copy the generated file in the path data/meshes/armor/svrgn/coat/coat.nif This happens with the preview window open.
– It may have clipping parts with some outfits, I can do nothing about it.
– If you have any mod that modify the textures of Maxson’s battlecoat, this model will be affected by it.
– 1.2 | Error correction | Added male version.
– 1.1 | Fixed arms in first person view | Deleted the residual body of the NIF file for Bodyslide.
– 1.0 | Initial Release.