Minutemen General’s Uniform – Re-Color
Minutemen General’s Uniform
IMPORTANT! Barret (Hat), Glasses and Flag are other mods from me. I will upload them as soon as i can!
If you choose to join the Minutemen and fullfill the questline till the end, you will become the General and find the General’s Uniform. Normally the coat of the uniform is blue and beneath is a white shirt. They are very dirty and the color of the coat is kinda pale.
Because i really like the uniform itself and see my character as the general, i decided to re-color it myself. After a first attempt with a black version i decided to do red, blue and green aswell and added the logo of the minutemen on the back.
So i hope you like my very first “mod” and i hope you enjoy it.
1. Download the color version you would like to use from the file section.
2. Copy the texture folder into your DATA folder (Fallout 4/data).
3. If you haven’t already done it for another mod, you have to change the Fallout4.ini in “../my games/Fallout4”
Go to the line that says: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\
Change it to: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\
– Changed the color of the coat to > Black, Blue, Green or Red
– Changed the color of the shirt to bright white without the dirt
– Added the minutemen logo on the back
– Added golden buttons
This is my first version that changes the color of the coat and the shirt beneath. And adds the logo of the minutemen on the back.
Maybe i will try to change the color ofthe boots and gloves too. But i’m new to that stuff so give me some time. 🙂
My other mods
– Military Barret – Re-Color