The Wanderer above the sea of fog
Based on Caspar David Friedrich’s masterwork “The wanderer above the sea of fog” (1818), one of the icons of the XIX century Romanticism Painting and one of my favourites paintings of all time. Here is at bigger resolution.
It replaces the lighthouse picture. This is my first mod ever, hope you like it. Any suggestions or comments are welcome!
a) With Nexus Mod Manager (NMM):
1. Download the mod by clicking “Download with manager”.
2. Activate the mod in Nexus Mod Manager
b) If you prefer the manual way:
(If this is the first time you install a texture mod for FO4)
1. Find the file Fallout4.ini at: (…)\Documents\My Games\Fallout4
2. Open it and use Ctrl+f to find this line: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\
3. Write “TEXTURES\” to the end of the line: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\
4. Extract the 7z to the Fallout 4 data folder: (…)\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data
Feel free to share this mod wherever you want, just don’t forget to post a link to this page. Consider endorse if you liked it. Thank you!