New Companion Looks
Set of files that replace the appearances for several Fallout 4 Companions. Currently, I only have replacements for Piper, MacCready, and Danse. Others incoming.
MacCready’s face is the appearance of a character I ultimately stopped playing, but still had saved in my system. I felt the character’s appearance suited him quite well, nonetheless. Piper’s appearance is based on images of Alyx Vance from Half Life 2, and Danse’s appearance is much more loosely based on Barney Calhoun from the same game (albeit with a more rugged look to match Danse’s character). Open for suggestions on these two.
That’s all I have so far. If anyone has any ideas for face replacements for other companions from other games, feel free to post in the comments section.
Installation (I’ve only done manual installation):
1) Extract to your Fallout 4 Data folder
2) Run the Fallout 4 Laucher, then close it.
3) Go to C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Fallout4
4) Right click on plugins.ini, go to properties, and uncheck the ‘read only’ property (if necessary).
5) Open plugins.ini
5) Copy any of the necessary following lines to the bottom of the file list wherever necessary.
6) Close plugins.ini and change the file back to read only status.
7) Run Fallout 4 and check that it works.