Power Armors Pieces. Bat File
This simple Bat file contains a list of commands that will add to your inventory all the pieces of T-51, X-01 and T-60 power armor. There is no T-45 since the player gets the pieces early in the game.
– Just place the .bat file into your Fallout 4 folder (where the .exe is) and ingame write in console commands ,, bat armor ,, POOF! You are done 😀
– For the update just do the same but type ,,bat armor2,, in console.
– All the items id’s are taken from Fallout 4 Wiki.
– From my expirience there might be an issue with T-60 since the ip’s of the pieces changed on the wiki.
– Added updated T-60 Ip and Raider Armor!
– T-60 Ip’s still messed up, on the Wiki it says that the these ip’s will add you a tier 1 pieces, but in game it adds various of tiers with the jetpac upgrade for chest piece.