Rebuilt Somerville Place
This is a Lore Friendly restoration of Somerville Place. The tenants have done a pretty good job of keeping the place clean.
A trademark of my Rebuilt houses is that I put all the doors on the outside and set them to open with a house key. This one will be an exception to that. The NPC’s did not handle a door being added to the house. They would go to the doorway and stop even when it was open so I elected to leave it alone rather than introduce an issue.
The roof on this one was a nightmare to get right. I wonder why Bethesda thinks no roofs would survive the future?
Upload some nice before and after shots so people can see what can be done with the place.
This is the third in my Rebuilt Series, the other ones are Rebuilt Croup Manor, and Rebuilt Taffington Boathouse. This Is NOT a save game, and the Somerville Place Settlement is yours to do with as you please.
1. This uses only vanilla parts to restore the home.
5. You can fast travel from inside the house. If you place the fast travel target inside the house in build mode you can fast travel into the house also.
1. In order to have your Power Armor not reset go and get Buildable Power Armor Frames by Lapdragon. Read his description for instructions but basically it allows you to fix your Power Armor so that it wont reset to T45 if you leave it in a changed Cell. You MUST use this mod or one that does the same thing to prevent your Power Armor from reverting back to the T45 stuff. This is an Engine bug that we can only work around until Bethesda fixes it. It is triggered by changing a cells data, and in order to make the Mansion nice I had to make changes.
2. You need the following in your fallout 4 INI file to fix the sprint bug.[Gameplay] fPlayerDisableSprintingLoadingCellDistance=0
1. Buildable Power Armor Frames By Lapdragon
2. Cell Reset Workaround Patch By Lapdragon
3. Scrappable Commonwealth By Lapdragon and rdunlap
4. Simple Intersection By Draco856
For anyone intrested my other mods
Safely Scrap Covenant Turrets will allow you to scrap the non owned turrets at Covenant so you can build your own.
Rebuilt Croup Manor This mods big brother.
Rebuilt Taffington Boathouse The second in the series.
Many thanks to the maker of XEdit without which this and MANY other Cool Mods would not be possible.
HUGE thanks to the Lapdragon for teaching me the xEdit program and keeping me out of nonsense.
Thanks also go to GenericFallout for Images and for testing to make sure I got it all right. 🙂