Skyrim Dance Animations
I should make this two months ago, right after my pose mod published. The only reason why it is so late is because I never use Blender to make an animation until yesterday…. (The animation conversion can only be done with a Blender tool “pose converter” made by gerra6 in LL.)
This mod currently has few dance ported from a skyrim mod “Dance Animation Modder Resource” by umpa, and I will append more when I feel it’s time.
**Note: All the animation is converted by programs automatically, so they may look weird due to transformation among various skeletons.
[HOW TO INSTALL]
1) use NMM , or download manually.
2) activating the mod in NMM or extracting the archive to the FO4 data folder.
3) make sure you have the following lines to your “Fallout4Custom.ini”
PS1: there is a good tutorial about FO4 mod installation, checking it if you don’t know how.
[HOW TO USE IT]
1) in console, select the desired actor, and then type the following code for the specified dance
“playidle IdleOutroPlayerWalk” dance in the beginning of the video
“playidle idleclapping” ass shaking
“playidle idlepointing” model walking (girl walk in the last of the video)
1) Dance Animation Modder Resource by umap
2) Pose converter by gerra6
3) Canderes509@youtube, your Skyrim animation tutorial video is awesome.