Unlimited Settlement Objects
Removes the “size” object limit that will stop you building in settlements after you build a certain amount of objects.
This comes in the form of a Cheat Engine table.
1. Download and Install Cheat Engine.
2. Launch Fallout 4, be in your settlement, and in game.
3. Launch Cheat Engine, and press the computer and magnifying glass icon at the top left of the window. Pick the fallout4.exe process.
4. File > Load, select the file you download from here.
5. Make sure the box beside “Infinite ‘Size'” has a red X in it, and the “Don’t Activate” box isn’t ticked.
If you’ve done it correctly your size bar shouldn’t fill up as you continue building.
– I haven’t experienced any issues that arise from using this, however, I’m not responsible for anything going funky or wrong while using this.
– I’ll TRY keep this updated if it breaks. But I’m sure another method will come up that is better than this later anyway! But this does the trick for now.