Colored Quarry Texture Overhaul 4K 2K 1K
Colored Quarry Texture Overhaul 4K, 2K, 1K
This makes the quarries more unique and much more higher quality by adding new, higher resolution (4K, 2K or 1K) textures with color while also improving some other elements such as stairs, elevators and signs found in quarries.
– New 4K/2K/1K red or dark blue marble textures.
– New optional 2K normal maps. (check miscellaneous in files tab)
– Some improved texture elements such as stairs, elevators and signs found in quarries.
– Contains 24 new textures (some are only different variants of each other).
Don’t forget to endorse if you like it, it only takes a few seconds!
1. Use NMM or drop Data to Fallout4 installation folder (where fallout4.exe is located)
2. Edit fallout4_default.ini and add/edit this under Archive: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\ to sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, \TEXTURES
– Be free to ask, suggest and criticise.
– Depending on your hardware you might get a FPS drop in the quarry. Personally, with GTX 970 and i7 4790k I didn’t drop any frames. Use 2K or 1K textures if you get too big FPS drops.
– There is no normal maps yet because there is no proper way of creating normal maps for Fallout 4 as of yet. Original normal maps look fine.