Mod Name: Repaired Furniture
– This mod aims to repair the broken post war furniture but still remain the old worn look, when the
GECK is out i will make a version that only adds the repaired furniture to the workbench…for now
it will repair all furniture but they still look worn and old due to they are using the vanilla
post war textures (see screnshot).
– Changing Table
– Big Dresser
– Small Dresser
– Wet Bar
– Baby Crib
– kitchen Bar Light
OPTIONS (located in the folder [options])
– Repaired Rugs
– Bathroom Stuff
– Kitchen Stuff
– To Necrocytosis for letting me use his Lit Fireplace .nif
NEW in v1.4
– Option to have the fireplce lit or not lit, located in [Options/Fireplace]
NEW in v1.3.1
– Kitchen Refrigerator Door is not broken any more, repairs only the player house Refrigerator Door (Sanctuary).
NEW in v1.3
– The Baby Crib now has a clean towel hanging on the rack.
New bathroom option…located in folder [Options/Bathroom Stuff]).
– The bathroom soap tray now has a clean soap in it.
– The bathroom towel hangers now have clean towels on them.
– The toilet dispenser now have clean paper on it.
– The newspaper hanger now has a clean newspaper hanging on it.
– Clean bathroom mirror and shave drawer mirror.
New rug option…located in folder [Options/Rugs]).
– All rugs is now repaired and flattened out but still looks worn and faded in the colors.
NEW in v1.2
– Added kitchen Bar Light, (optional light on/default light off…located in folder [Options/Kitchen Stuff]).
NEW in v1.1b
– Made a new texture for the crib so that the towel that hangs on the railing looks OK.
NEW in v1.1
– Added the baby crib.
1. Extract the rar file and copy the Data folder to your Fallout 4 game folder.
2. Add this line at the end ofthe section [Archive] in your Fallout4.ini file